We respect the privacy expectations of our customers and consumers and the requirements of applicable federal and state privacy laws. In making you aware of how we use your non-public personal information, and to whom it is disclosed, it will form the basis for a relationship of trust between us and the public that we serve. This Privacy Statement provides that explanation. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws. This privacy statement was last updated on 8-1-23.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, register for one of our auctions, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. Any information that we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When registering on our site, as necessary, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and / or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. During a transaction your credit card information is used to expedite your site activities and verify your identity. All credit card information is stored by third party credit card processors.
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience and help us to better respond to your individual needs.
2. To provide the best customer service and to effectively respond to your service requests and needs.
3. To process transactions or business dealings that you have with us. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or the specific service that is requested by you, the customer.
4. To send emails pertaining to services that we offer, or upcoming auctions. The email address you provide for processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your purchase, or request, and in addition to receiving company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
5. We may share your Personal Information with our real estate agents or our auctioneers, brokers, or representatives to provide you with services you have requested, and with real estate settlement service providers, insurance companies or agents. We also may disclose your Personal Information to; to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf; and to others with whom we enter into joint marketing agreements for products or services that we believe you may find of interest.
6. In addition to the above, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, and when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities or to enforce our site policies. We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights, others’ rights, property, or safety, arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Certain states afford you the right to access your Personal Information and, under certain circumstances, to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed. We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We are also in compliance with the requirements of Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act, and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, services and products are all directed to people who are 13 years old or older. Certain states afford you the right to request correction, amendment, or deletion of your Personal Information. We reserve the right, where permitted by law, to charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests.
This site contains links to other sites and kesslerauction.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
KESSLER AUCTION & REALTY CO
304 EAST BROADWAY,
CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY. 42718